Out of stock

The Ritual of Ayurveda Bath Foam500ml Shower Gels & Body Wash

soothing bath foam
394616018937
90 SAR
MUSE Loyalty Earn 78 points
90 SAR

Select your preferred delivery frequency:

Double MUSE points from 3rd delivery. Free delivery.
Cancel anytime for free.
Split into 4 equal payments of 22.50 SAR with
Tamara
This item is currently out of stock in all stores. Click "Add to cart" to purchase it online instead.
Please, select a size first to proceed.

Same Day Delivery: order by 1pm in Jeddah, Riyadh, and More Cities

Free Standard Delivery on all orders


Easy Return
You can return this item with in 15 days.

Product Details

Product Details

Description
  • Rebalance your energy with a blissful bath experience.
  • This bath foam is based on Ayurvedic ingredients like Indian rose and sweet almond oil, leaving your skin feeling nourished and silky smooth, your mind relaxed and your soul in ultimate harmony.
  • This soothing bath foam with 90% of natural origin ingredients is carefully curated to benefit your skin optimally. The remaining 10% are clean & conscious lab-made ingredients which support the integrity and safety of our formulations. 
Learn More


Rituals is a Dutch beauty and home fragrance brand. Rituals was founded in 2000 by Raymond Cloosterman. The brand is inspired by the wisdom and traditions of ancient Asian cultures. Rituals offers a wide range of products, including body care, home fragrance, and cosmetics. Rituals are known for their luxurious and relaxing scents. The brand's signature scents are inspired by ingredients such as jasmine, rose, and sandalwood. Rituals emphasizes the concept of transforming daily routines into meaningful rituals by taking time for oneself and creating moments of calm and enjoyment.